EXPERIENCE Good physical condition
LOCATION Evrytanian Agrafa
DURATION 3 Days
SPOKEN LANGUAGES Greek English German
Friday: We will start our adventure in the multi-trending mountain range of Agrafa, among majestic cliffs and hidden valleys with numerous small and large streams. We explore the beautiful mountains of Agrafa, inaccessible and untouched, with a special character that has remained the same over the years. We will transfer to Epiniana, check in at Panorama Hotel and overnight.
Saturday: breakfast at the hotel and departure for the abandoned settlement of Asprorema from where we will start the descent to the homonymous gorge, a beautiful path that alternates several times (bed-gorge-built-built-carved) until Epiniana. The route is relatively easy lasting 6 hours, (we always keep in mind a degree of difficulty still in these mountains and this season). Return to Epiniana in the afternoon, rest and visit the village of Agrafa.
Sunday: We will visit the unknown beauties of Agrafiotis, the hole of Oskliani and the gorge of Ftereremma or Apati for the locals. The approach will be from the path of Anifora from the place Elatos downhill to the bridge of Pteriotis and from there along the bed to the gorge. Total hike 3 hours. At Ftererema we will need to enter the water. Those who enter the gorge should bring a swimsuit, and a towel. Return to the village in the afternoon activity duration 7 hours.
The excursion to Agrafa is an experience away from the usual destinations, in an area inaccessible and untouched until very recently. The hike will have several water crossings so you will need appropriate clothing and spare shoes that will get wet, plus you will need to bring a small bag with your personal belongings.
- Total activity: 7 hours on Saturday with 6 hours of hiking and 6 hours on Sunday with 5 hours of hiking
- Price: 120€ per person (the price does NOT include accommodation)
- Difficulty level: Moderate (Moderate hikes are designed for hikers who want a more challenging hike. They must be in good physical condition and be able to hike for 3-5 hours per day)
- Minimum participation: 2 persons (if you are alone, you can make a reservation request or contact us)
- Meeting time: by appointment.
- Transfer can be arranged (contact us)
- Professional escorts
- Liability insurance
- Snack-light meal
- Special menu for gluten free eaters, vegans, vigans & pescetarians
- Information and Instructions
- First Aid Kit
- Sunglasses, hat
- Swimsuit and towel
- Small backpack for your personal belongings
- Hiking shoes + 1 pair for in water
Cancellation 5 days (or more) before the day of the activity – full refund
Cancellation between 4-2 days before the day of the
Cancellation 1 day before the day of the activity – no refund