On this tour we will have the opportunity to cycle through forests of firs, chestnuts and oaks on the slopes of Agrafa. We will pass by small traditional and welcoming villages, fountains, churches, bridges, watermills, green meadows and rivers of the area.
We are aimed at people who simply like cycling and nature. We have electric mountain bikes with a powerful motor and battery, so you can reach every place effortlessly and everyone can participate
Respectfully observe the rich birdlife of the area, listen to the sounds of the lake and wander through the lush nature, feel the fresh air and smell the wildflowers and herbs. In the middle of the route we will stop for a picnic and those who wish can swim in Rema Megalo Potami.
- Price: 45 € per person
- Minimum participation: 4 people (if you are less contact us)
- Meeting point https://goo.gl/maps/B6C3YMrrbVCLhNq98
- Meeting time by appointment (9:00 am in the summer months)
- Drivers must be over 1.50 m tall and weigh less than 120 kg
- Transfer by request
- Professional escorts
- Liability insurance
- Snack-light meal
- Special menu for gluten free eaters & vegans
- Necessary equipment
- Information and Instructions
- First Aid Kit
- Sports Shoes
- Clothes suitable for the season
- Small backpack for your personal items
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt (Fleece or Isothermal) during the Winter Months – Simple short-sleeved T-shirt from May onwards.
- Swimwear and towel for those who wish to swim in the river during the summer months
Cancellation 14 days (or more) before the day of the activity - full refund
Cancellation between 13-7 days before the day of the activity - 50% refund
Cancellation 6 days before the day of the activity - no refund