A mountainous and large artificial lake that impresses with its lacy coastline and which, together with the surrounding vegetation, creates an idyllic landscape. The mosaic of biotopes hosts an extremely rich fauna.
We start the hike from Neochori to the Karagianni ridge. A beautiful route with lake views starts in an oak forest and continues in a spruce forest. At low altitudes we find chestnut and walnut trees, while at higher altitudes cedars (dwarf Junipers) follow.Also the wet conditions and the abundant organic matter that accumulates create ideal conditions for the growth of an abundance of mushrooms.
We continue to the kiosk overlooking the lake and then to the holy temple of Agia Paraskevi. Finally we end up in the beautiful picturesque village of Belokomiti. It is a very beautiful and easy hiking route, also suitable for children, through the forest.
- Price: 35 € per person
- Minimum participation: 4 people (if you are less contact us)
- Meeting point https://goo.gl/maps/B6C3YMrrbVCLhNq98
- Meeting time by appointment (9:00 am in the summer months)
- Transfer by request
- Professional escorts
- Liability insurance
- Snack-light meal
- Special menu for gluten free eaters & vegans
- Necessary equipment
- Information and Instructions
- First Aid Kit
- At the end, transfer of drivers to the starting point
- Sports Shoes
- Clothes suitable for the season
- Small backpack for your personal items
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt (Fleece or Isothermal) during the Winter Months – Simple short-sleeved T-shirt from May onwards.
- Swimwear and towel for those who wish to swim in the river during the summer months
Cancellation 14 days (or more) before the day of the activity - full refund
Cancellation between 13-7 days before the day of the activity - 50% refund
Cancellation 6 days before the day of the activity - no refund