The incomparable beauty of Kremaston Lake with its blue-green waters, the fjords that are created and the numerous small islands that stand scattered will really enchant the visitor, making him think that he is in some exotic destination. It is the largest artificial lake in Greece, the cleanest in Europe and the fifth cleanest worldwide.
Its banks are welcoming "hosts" of endangered and rare species such as the otter, the wolf, the golden eagle, the dwarf bat, etc. The area is of course included in the Natura 2000 program. Around it, the dominant species of flora are: holly and sycamore, while among the large trees one can find various oaks, a few chestnuts, maples and plane trees.
We start from Sivista pier to explore this aquatic paradise. During the route we will visit the island of Agios Nikolaos with the castle of Karolos Tokkos on its top. We will take a picnic break where in the summer months anyone who wishes can take a dip in its turquoise waters. We continue along a course towards the Acheloos estuary and return to the pier.
- Price: 40 € per person
- Minimum participation: 2 people (if you are less contact us)
- Meeting point https://goo.gl/maps/B6C3YMrrbVCLhNq98
- Meeting time by appointment (9:00 am in the summer months)
- Kayaks are stable and easy to operate
- Transfer by request
- Professional escorts
- Liability insurance
- Snack-light meal
- Special menu for gluten free eaters & vegans
- Necessary equipment
- Information and Instructions
- First Aid Kit
- Swimsuit and towel
- Cancellation 5 days (or more) before the day of the activity - full refund
- Cancellation between 4-2 days before the day of the
- Cancellation 1 day before the day of the activity - no refund